Email me!

jenniferisthequeen@gmail.com

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Assante Sana (Thank you very much)!!

I am only 2 sleeps away from my journey and about 84 hours from touch down in Nairobi! I am feeling excited/overwhelmed/anxious/nervous/...
I weighed my "donation" suitcase today and I am 100 grams overweight! So that is a sigh of relief! That suitcase is full of 50 pounds of generosity from so many kind people - thank you so much to each and every one of you for your enthusiasm and giving selves. I will ensure that the crayons, stickers, toothbrushes, balls, balloons, pencils, felts, toenail clippers, stuffed animals, knitted dolls, slinkies, and money will all be put to the best use possible!

Assante Sana:
  • Dr. John Bjornson Inc
  • Anita Breiland
  • Julie and Jim Camp
  • Cora
  • Monica Cotton
  • Tina Dent
  • Fran Germann
  • Jansen Gibbs
  • Margaret Gibbs
  • Juli Gibson
  • Pedro Gregorio
  • Roberta Glennon
  • Uschi Hanelt
  • Island Sexual Health Society, Victoria
  • Jill Lang
  • The Mirror Newspaper, Campbell River
  • Mary Teer
  • Joyce Theriault

Be Appreciated ~ J.